PART I: INTERESTING TOOLS/ APPS YOU MIGHT WANT TO USE FOR YOUR LAD PROJECT
PART II: WORKING ON BLOGS
You will be assigned to different groups to read and comment on your group members’ blog posts (reflection 7-8). Make MEANINGFUL COMMENTS as well, please. After that, you need to read the comments from others and respond to their comments.
What am I going to say to my peers?
- Give comments on their ideas, thoughts, choices of images…etc.
- Tell them whether you agree or disagree with them. Why?
- Can you give them some new ideas or directions to think about the topic?
- Ask a question you have about your partners’ reflections
- Find ONE QUOTE from your partners’ reflections…
- Cheer for Dawgs!!
- Come to the yard sale held by Campus Cat. So kitties will have food! If you are interested, check with me.
- Enjoy your week off for reflection and keep working on your LAD project!
- Keep working on your LAD Project and be creative in the project. Make it a fun learning activity!