EDIT 2000 is a project-based course. You might do some projects by yourself. You might work as a group. What is more, you might even work with people in another country! Therefore, get ready for all the projects.
The orange-colored projects are ongoing activities (semester long). There might still be some flexibility to adjust the percentage assigned to each project or the content of the projects. I will keep you updated.
- 5 % — About Me Page (Online Self-Introduction)
- 20 % — Personal Blog and Comment on Peers’ Blogs– Reflections on projects/ readings/ personal experiences
- 5% — Social Network Project (Twitter is the decision!)
- 5 % — Web 2.0 Tools/ Apps Presentation Project (Explore NEW tools. I don’t want to see multiple skype, twitter, facebook…etc.)
- 10% — Stop Animation Project
- 10% — Expand Your Learning Circle Project
- 15 % — Learning Adventure Project (Develop an online learning adventure for K-12 students around a specific topic)
- 20 % — Design Project (Design the products for your interest to help others learn what you want them to learn)
- 10 % — Attendance and Participation (Miss no more than 2 classes/ come to class prepared and willing to discuss readings, progress on projects, personal reflection posts…etc)